"A witty and delightful account of the life and times of St. Francis Xavier – as told by a crab! How the crab gets involved in Xavier’s life is a story in itself.
St. Francis Xavier was a 16th-century Jesuit missionary who traveled all over Asia to spread the Good News. His adventure-filled travels – covering India, Malacca, the Moluccas, Japan and China – can tell us a lot about what it means to be a Christian today. "
- Producer: Jesuit Communications Foundation
- Production year: 1999
- Original language: English
- Copyright: Jesuit Communications Foundation
- Type: single
- Production format: dvcpro
- Production System: pal
- International audio version: yes
- Timed Coded Script: yes
- Comments: This 20-minute program is perfect for children and young people, who can learn from the example of this great man and find inspiration in his story.
- Categories: Church Missionary Work / Missionaries / Missions • Biographies / Saints / Founders • Other Cultures and Religions • Consecrated life / Congregations / Charisma
- Target: General Public
- Approach: Catholic message
- Cost for broadcast rights: To Be Negotiated with Producer