In the German city of Trier on April 13, 2012 the world pilgrimage started to one of the greatest relics of Christian world, to the Holy Tunic of Christ. This pilgrimage was dedicated to the 500th anniversary of the first public presentation of the Holy Relic. The Tunic is considered to be the true cloth of Christ, the one that was gambled for before His crucifixion.
Through the 2000 years of the Christ Tunic, through the world art and culture, though the personal witnesses – believers and non-believers — we try to approach and understand the holy relic of the Christ's Tunic.
- Producer: Blagovest Media International
- Production year: 2012
- Original language: German
- Broadcaster: Blagovest Media International
- Copyright: Blagovest Media International
- Type: single
- Duración: 25
- Production format: hd
- Production System: pal
- International audio version: yes
- Timed Coded Script: yes
- Category: Documentary
- Target: General Public
- Cost for broadcast rights: To Be Negotiated with Producer