Catholic Radio and Television Network (CRTN) (or, as appropriate in the context, “we”, “us” or “our”), would like to inform users about the personal data we collect during their visit to our website and the protection of Personal Information. In this sense, Catholic Radio and Television Network (CRTN), fulfills Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons concerning the processing data (GDPR)
• Organization: Catholic Radio and Television Network, gGmbh (CRTN)
• Managing Director: Mark von Riedemann
• Registered Office: Bischof-Kindermann-Str. 23 D-61462 Königstein im Taunus, Germany
• Telephone number: +49 6174 291 432
• Email address: email@example.com
Principles of Processing Personal Data
When collecting, using and processing user’s personal data, we will apply the following principles that conform the new requirements of European Parliament about Data Protection.
• Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: We require user´s consent before using his personal data for one or more specific purposes that we inform previously and with absolute transparency
• Principle of Data Minimization: We collect and process personal data strictly necessary for the specific purpose we have informed the user about. The minimum required.
• Principle of Storage Limitation: We do not keep personal data for no longer than necessary. We inform the user about the storage time limits. In case of subscriptions we review our lists periodically and delete any registration de-activated for an unreasonable length of time.
• Principle of integrity and confidentiality: We process personal data in a manner that ensures appropriate security of personal data and confidentiality. User must know that we take all the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or data misuse of third parties’ users
How do we collect user´s personal data?
To browse https://www.crtn.org does not imply that the user must provide any type of personal information. However, there are various situations where we ask the user to provide some personal data for a determined purpose.
We request user´s personal data in the following cases,
• When registering on the website as user, either as producer or network
• When filling in the subscription form to receive our newsletter
• When contacting CRTN´s website by a contact form to send a direct communication to our email address
• When contacting CRTN´s website by the production contact form to interact with a producer
At his request, the user may,
• Have access to the personal data we hold about him
• Require correcting or erasing his personal data
• Require restricting data processing activities
• Object any of our processing activities
• Data portability
The exercise of these rights is personal and only the person concerned may send a request to Catholic Radio and Television Network (CRTN), what means that, any user, subscriber or collaborator who has provided his personal data at any time may address to Catholic Radio and Television Network (CRTN) and request information about data stored and how it was obtained (Right to Access), he may exercise his rights to rectify, limit the usage, oppose the processing or cancel the files that content the data.
The user may send a request of this sort and exercise the right to access, rectify, cancel or oppose the processing by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org together with valid evidence and photocopy of ID or equivalent.
The person concerned shall have the right to effective and timely judicial review and to make a claim to the supervisory authority if he considers that the processing of personal data concerning him infringes the Regulation.
For what purpose is Personal Information used?
When a user access https://www.crtn.org to send an e-mail to the holder, to subscribe to the free newsletter service, to register as a website user or to request for some information about a production, he is providing personal information of which Catholic Radio and Television Network (CRTN) is responsible for.
On https://crtn.org there are different systems to collect personal information and we treat it according to each system’s description, as follows:
User Registration Form (Producer or Network): We request personal data and contact information to be displayed in the selected profile, achieving the goals of CRTN website
• Production Forms: We request personal data and contact information to be displayed in the selected profile of each uploaded production, achieving the goals of CRTN website
• Contact Forms: The type of information we may collect about the user, includes: Name, Email address, Telephone number. We collect this information to answer to any https://crtn.org users’ queries. For example, we may use this information to response to any queries, questions or concerns the user may have about the services we provide throughout this website, personal data treatment, legal texts included on the website, or any other enquiries that the user may have and that are not subject to contract conditions
• Content Registration Form: In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, Telephone number, Organization to which the user belongs to, if he is a Producer, if he is a network member or if his profile is of General Interest. We do this to:
Manage subscriptions lists,
Send updates about audiovisual market
Deliver special communications
We access to these data to design campaigns and send emails using an account owned by CRTN from which we operate with the data provided according to the objectives mentioned above
In Addition, we may treat user’s personal information to,
• Ensure full compliance with the terms agreed and the applicable law. This may include the development of new tools and algorithms to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data collected.
• Support and improve our services
• Collect some other unidentifiable data by means of cookies. Cookies are small text files downloaded by user’s internet browser and stored on the device when the user access the website. See “Cookies Policy”
• To manage social networking. Catholic Radio and Television Network (CRTN) may be present on social networks, Catholic Radio and Television Network treatment upon personal data belonging to fans (user) on official pages will be regulated by this paragraph as well as General Conditions and Privacy Policies of each social network with previous user’s acceptance. Catholic Radio and Television Network (CRTN) will treat personal data with the sole purpose of giving user´s presence on social networks the proper management, posting activities, products or services promoted or owned by Catholic Radio and Television Network., as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In any case, fan´s profiles will be used to send advertisements individually.
How do we protect user’s data?
This website is hosted on Host Europe GmbH, Welserstraße 14, 51149 Köln, Germany. Web address: www.hosteurope.de . We take all the security measures to ensure user personal information.
We maintain safeguards to protect user personal information and we follow the best practices of technology to protect him against unauthorized disclosure, misuse, alteration or destruction of the information he provides to us.
Embedded Content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc) Embedded content from other websites behaves exactly in the exact way as if the user has visited the other website.
Legitimacy of user’s data processing
The legal basis for processing his Personal Data is: the consent.
Data is treated as identifiable personal data
How long do we keep user’s personal data?
Personal data will be kept until the user requests its deletion.
Whom we share user’s personal data with?
• Email marketing The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a, US. More information on https://mailchimp.com/ (The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a). The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a treats user data for the sole purpose of carrying out the email marketing service to Catholic Radio and Television Network (CRTN).
Informational use of the Website
When navigating https://www.crtn.org some personally no identifiable information may be collected. It may include IP address, geographical location (approximate), a register of how sites and services are used, and some other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among no identifiable information we can mention: surfing habits collected by third parties.
These webs use the following third parties analysis service
• Google Analytics
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use
The user is the sole party responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data facilitated to Catholic Radio and Television Network (CRTN), exonerated Catholic Radio and Television Network from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, for the precision, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and undertake to keep them up to date as required.
Acceptance and agreement
At any time, the user may access, rectify or remove his personal data by sending an email to email@example.com and we will explain him how to exercise his right of opposition, access and information, rectification, cancellation of his data and annulment of authorization.
This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes
Amendments to this policy
Catholic Radio and Television Network (CRTN) reserves the Right to modify the present policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential new features like to practices of the industry, Catholic Radio and Television Network will announce on the website any modification prior to its effective application